Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pervasive Communication

I believe are new communication is very similar to our new communication. Our Internet, cell phones, mp3 and ipods are so very useful. Believe it or not there all the same, just each one has a different form of it. Each one is capable of sending a message to another person form long distance, or picking up of ones voice waves or even sending pictures somehow. Then again each one is unique in its own way. We are able to send a message to somebody without even seeing there face or knowing if there busy, just by text messaging or sending an email. I think it is so fascinating how technologies continues to improve every year. ( web lecture)

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is impressive how quickly technology is improving. Take the iphone for example. I bought the three G last August and I have updated it a few times in this past year. Every time I update it, I put new features on my phone that I didn't have before and they enhance my satisfaction with the phone. Then, just recently Apple came out the with the three GS phone. Within a year they have surpassed expectations with even cooler advances for their phone.

    ReplyDelete